Solis et Lunae Pack
Hi there! Welcome to the beginnings of the Solis et Lunae Pack. The alphas are currently busy creating the pack, and we will probably be up on WolfQuest in a few weeks or so.
Solis et Lunae Pack
Hi there! Welcome to the beginnings of the Solis et Lunae Pack. The alphas are currently busy creating the pack, and we will probably be up on WolfQuest in a few weeks or so.
Solis et Lunae Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the pack!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Solus Trail
The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:46 pm by Sky

» Three Word Story
The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:06 pm by Diesel

» The Joining Thread
The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:07 pm by Diesel

» How To Join?
The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 pm by Diesel

Top posting users this month
No user

The Forgotten Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Mat-black-100/100The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

› The Forgotten Forest ‹

Outside the boundaries and protection of the territory lies a dark, unforgiving forest. Rouge wolves live here, and so do many predators that wolves fear, like bears and cougars. Sometimes the occasional human hunter will enter these woods in search of game, and that makes the forest dangerous for the wolves of the Solis et Lunae Pack.

This land used to be part of the territory, but after too many wolves lost their lives in the dark shadows of the trees, the leaders decided to abandon the land. After many years, the forest was forgotten, hence its name. Now a days, not many know the true reason why it was abandoned like it was, although there are many stories.

PREY: The occasional moose, otter, waterfowl, fish
DANGERS: Cougars, snakes, snapping turtles

SURROUNDINGS:
Foliage: Dense trees of every kind, along with many times of mosses, ferns, and trees.
Approximate area size: Unknown
Terrain: Mountainous, with thick foliage and trees. The area is rocky, and many trecherous cliffs and sliding boulders fill the landscape. Rockfalls are often, due to the loose topsoil and easily disturbed terrain.
Benefits: Food, water, shelter
Back to top Go down
https://solisetlunaepack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Mat-black-100/100The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Diesel was about to head forwards when he heard a twig snap somewhere near them - thinking of it as a sign of a predator or another wolf being near, the muscular he-wolf locked his eyes on the part of the forest from where he'd heard the sound. "Anybody there?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:07 pm

"Another one?" I whispered, half to myself, as I drew to a sudden stop. I stood as Diesel's shoulder and looked foward into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Mat-black-0/100The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Angel steps out of the shadows "hiiii.....um....nice pack you got here" Angel said unsure what so say at all
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:13 pm

I smiled. "Well, we're not an actual pack yet." I admitted. "But who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Mat-black-0/100The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Ariana skidded to a stop. There must have been another wolf here. The female stood a little closer to Diesel for protection. (yay, protection) The wolf came out from the shadows. "Hello. Who are you?" She asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:14 pm

As he observed the area carefully, nobody seemed to be there - though he was sure that he'd heard the twig snap.

He stepped forwards as a wolf's words reached his ears. Then, Diesel stopped as soon as the she-wolf came into his sight. "Uh, hello there. And.. we're not a pack." He blinked. What made the wolf think they were a pack?
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:19 pm

"haha oh uh...i'm angel...." Angel says sitting down looking at the three wolves a bit nervous
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:27 pm

"Well I'm Sesi." I said, before stepping forward to sit down in front of the she wolf. "And nice to meet ya, Angel. Where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Ariana curiously lifted her head to smell Angel. Reassured that she meant no harm, Ariana smiled, wagging her tail. "Hello. I am Ariana, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Last edited by Ariana on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Diesel gave a nod. "I'm Diesel." He introduced with himself shortly, wondering where all the wolves came from.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:37 pm

"uh you know far off into the east..can i stay with you all you all seem very nice.." Angel asks the three wolves flicking her tail
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:41 pm

"Oh, sure - feel free to stay with us." He stated with a grin. "We were just about to explore more of the area.."
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:41 pm

"Great!" I said, before glancing over my shoulder at the two behind me. "Where are we off to next, guys?" I asked quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Ariana's eyes went to Sesi. "Sure, I'd love to see more of the territory," She smiled, yawning a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 pm

"Hmm, not sure.. let's head out of the forest? We might find something there." Diesel looked at Sesi and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 pm

"Letsssssss go then!" I laughed and bounced further into the unknown territory.

-Tooooo.... the Thrax territory? The Solis Trail.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Male

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Diesel padded after Sesi, excitement clearly visible in his eyes.

(To the Solus Trail)
Back to top Go down
Ariana

Ariana

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Ariana trotted after Sesi and Diesel excitedly. 'I wonder what the rest of the territory looks like,' She wondered, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:

PostSubject: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Angel looks at the three wolves following after them waay behind them all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Forest   The Forgotten Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solis et Lunae Pack :: RolePlay :: The Outlands-
Jump to: