Solis et Lunae Pack
Hi there! Welcome to the beginnings of the Solis et Lunae Pack. The alphas are currently busy creating the pack, and we will probably be up on WolfQuest in a few weeks or so.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the pack!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Solus Trail
The Multa Hunting Grounds  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:46 pm by Sky

» Three Word Story
The Multa Hunting Grounds  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:06 pm by Diesel

» The Joining Thread
The Multa Hunting Grounds  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:07 pm by Diesel

» How To Join?
The Multa Hunting Grounds  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 pm by Diesel

Top posting users this month

The Multa Hunting Grounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Multa Hunting Grounds  Mat-black-100/100The Multa Hunting Grounds  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Multa Hunting Grounds  Empty
PostSubject: The Multa Hunting Grounds    The Multa Hunting Grounds  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:41 pm

∞ The Multa Hunting Grounds ∞

The Multa Hunting Grounds is one of the best places to find prey in the whole territory. The foliage offers lots of nutrition to herbivores, which in turn brings large game to the area. The ground is hard, which provides a fast surface to run on, which can make hunting a tad difficult. Only the best of the best can truly be successful here, for the coverage is minimal, and stealth isn't really an option.
A hunting wolf must watch out, for they aren't the only ones to take advantage of this plain. Many other hunters, like cougars, often are found here as well.

PREY: Deer, caribou, elk, the occasional moose, rabbits, mice
DANGERS: Snakes, cougars, bears, other wolves

SURROUNDINGS:
Foliage: Mostly shrubs, bushes, and grasses are present in this landscape. The occasional pine tree dots the terrain, although they are relatively small and offer poor shelter.
Approximate area size: 3 miles
Terrain: Somewhat rocky underfoot, with a thick layer of topsoil on top. It's a flat landscape, and offers a fine grazing area for most types of large game. The earth absorbs water well, so after a storm it isn't very muddy. Some of the rocks are sharp, and could result in a cut paw.
Benefits: Food
Back to top Go down
https://solisetlunaepack.rpg-board.net
Sesi

Sesi

Female

Wolf Details
Skill Skill:
The Multa Hunting Grounds  Mat-black-100/100The Multa Hunting Grounds  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Multa Hunting Grounds  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multa Hunting Grounds    The Multa Hunting Grounds  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:35 pm

"Huh," I had crossed the stream, eager to explore further into this unknown wilderness. Nobody seemed to be arond, and the flat plain - spread with small pine trees - seemed like the perfect place to hunt. My stomach snarled, and I loped further into the land to find a good spot to hunt.

........................ -SESI-
....... -Alpha of the Velox Pack-
.... Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Feel free to ask me ;D I don't bite. Much.
Back to top Go down
https://solisetlunaepack.rpg-board.net

The Multa Hunting Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solis et Lunae Pack :: RolePlay :: Velox Territory-
Jump to: